- What are the benefits to Publishers/App Developers?
- Can we test your network for a short time?
- What kind of campaigns does AdIQuity run? CPC or CPM?
- What sort of ads will be served on my site/app? Banners or text ads?
- What Ad-Serving technology is used by AdIQuity?
- Will the campaigns be optimized for my site/app?
- Will the ad-serving slow down the response time of my site/app?
- How to get the ad codes for adding AdIQuity to my mobile website?
- How to get the SDKs for adding AdIQuity to my mobile app?
- What are the tools and protection available for Publishers/App Developers ? can I refuse certain type of ads?
- What reports will I get to measure performance? Will I get live reports?
- Can AdIQuity help me in having a mobile site created?
- What are the payment terms/revenue share offered by AdIQuity?
- Is there any minimum payout level?
- How often can AdIQuity be invoiced?
- Whose reports would the payouts be based on?
- In case of any problems, who can we write in to or contact? Will AdIQuity offer tech support in case needed?
- By when should I provide the details like contact info, payment info, KYC etc?
However, at AdIQuity we do two things differently to handle that:
- We use our own ad indexing and serving infrastructure that outperforms traditional database-driven ad servers by a factor of 2-3 times.
- We shave off unnecessary bytes of image files that do not affect the image quality.
This ensures that when you choose to monetize your mobile website/app with AdIQuity, you do not sacrifice on its performance and the experience of your end-user.
It’s easily done in 4 simple steps. Just leave your contact information here and an AdIQuity mobile expert account manger will contact you within 24 hours. After this:
- The AdIQuity account manager will work with you to identify Individual Ad Zones on all your mobile pages
- Your AdIQuity account manager will email separate codes for each zone
- Just paste these codes on your mobile pages and your ads are LIVE!
- Login to your account online and monitor the Ad performances and watch your Revenues Grow!
Adiquity provides detailed reports under one Dashboard to easily measure the performance of ads running on your mobile traffic. Following metrics will be shared as part of the reports.
- Fill Rate