KYC Policy Guideline
To enable fast and timely payments from Adiquity, we expect you to provide us with few details. This helps us comply with KYC (Know Your Customer) requirements. These details are required for all payment transfers.
The details required are:
- Certified true copy of the current valid passports or current valid driving licenses or armed forces identity cards or national identity cards.
- A recent original utility bill (telephone, electricity, water etc.) OR recent original bank OR credit card statement OR recent original bank reference to establish place of residential address.
- Certified true copy of the Certificate of Incorporation or Registration.
- Corporate profile – Brief description about your company
- List of directors (to be included in Corporate Profile).
We encourage that above certification should be made by an authorized person, who includes notary or a lawyer or any accountant holding a recognized professional qualification. Please ensure that the name, title and capacity in which the person certifying the documents are clearly indicated on the certified documents (any professional number and the qualification should also be clearly indicated on the certified documents).
The scanned copy of KYC documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address.